Documentation & Travel Services

1600 W. Coast Highway, Newport Beach, California 92663
Phone 949.548.8931 Email FAX 949.548.8086 

Travel outside of US Territorial Waters is the dream of many sailors and boaters.
And the dream of owning your own boat at a reasonable price also belongs to many.
Both of these require a lot of paper work that you probably have no idea is even on the books!  Port entry papers, permits, owner's papers, crew lists and insurance are but a few of the necessary documentation needed to drive, cruise, fish, snorkel or fly to
most foreign countries.  Also, is your boat "registered" with the state Department of Motor Vehicles or is it "documented" by the United States government.  Big difference in travel plans there.